Offices for rent in West End, Surrey, just 2.2 miles south of junction 3 of M3 motorway – close to Woking, Camberley and Bracknell.
Modern offices for rent in Surrey, highly appropriate for SME’s and larger organisation needing satellite space, who require secure offices that are able to serve high-tech requirements.
Ground Floor Offices - Suite A
- Net internal area about 1,168 sq. ft.
- 6 parking spaces (1 per 194 sq. ft. of net internal area)
- Category 5 wiring, fully addressed from floor boxes to patch panel
- Choice of BT or Virgin Media telecoms; both are wired into the building
- Contemporary male and female toilets on each floor
- Gas central heating to thermostatically controlled radiators
- Full-access raised floors (clear void 125mm); elsewhere trunking, enabling underfloor networking and power
- Under floor buzz bars providing electrical feed to easily movable floor boxes, also fitted with voice/data wiring from patch panel
- Totally secure server room with lockable data cabinets for tenants’ use. Located in an independently air-conditioned room in the attic, which is secured by CCTV and access control
- One of the most generous car parking rations anywhere, (approx. 1: 195 sq. ft.), and protected by security gates operated by access control
- Double-glazed casement windows
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED light fittings
- Sophisticated security system with access control of principal doors; linked to a central monitoring station 24/7 by both land and wireless
- Landscaped site on the A322 Bracknell to Guildford Road.
- 2.2 miles south of Junction 3 of the M3 Motorway.
- M25, just 7.25 miles further away.
- Woking Station is 5.3 miles away and from there trains to Waterloo take from 26 minutes journey time.
- Brookwood Station is just 3.2 miles away and from there trains are available into Waterloo, with journey times from just 35 minutes.
- Central London only 33 miles.
- Next to The Inn West End which provides boutique AA 4 Star accommodation alongside award-winning destination restaurant and local pub.
The building and its large car parking facility is located central to the major towns of Woking, Guildford and Camberley with Heathrow and Gatwick airports both being reachable in around 30 to 50 minutes. There is also great access to London, making this a prime location for many types of business, especially those with on-site parking needs where town/city locations would be prohibitively expensive.
Ground Floor net internal area of 1,168 sq ft TO LET
These diagrams have been produced to the following specifications:
- Internal measurements only are taken and measurements in each room are within +/- 3 inches. This floorplan is for visual representation only and all measurements should be checked before any decisions are made upon them. Windows are measured internally. Do not scale.
- Toilets, showers etc. are visuals only as style and shape may differ to actual fitment.
Full repairing and insuring lease (by way of a service charge) for a term to be agreed at a commencing rental of £32,500 p.a. exclusive
- Rateable Value with effect from 16 March 2018: Ground Floor Suite A - £12,250
You may be able to get business rates relief from your local council to reduce your bill. This is sometimes automatic, but you may need to apply.
Eligible properties with a rateable value of £12,000 and below will receive 100% relief.
Eligible properties with a rateable value between £12,001 and £15,000 will also benefit from tapered business rates relief. This will give these businesses significant reductions on their business rates bills.
Please check but we believe the current business rates payable will be for 2022/23 : £509.40
Source - Summary valuation - Valuation Office Agency - GOV.UK (tax.service.gov.uk)