Offices for rent in West End, Surrey, just 2.2 miles south of junction 3 of M3 motorway – close to Woking, Camberley and Bracknell.
Modern air conditioned offices for rent in West End, Surrey, close to the M3, A3, M25 and the major centres of Woking, Camberley, Guildford and Bracknell. With generous parking in a security-gated development.
To let on a full repairing and insuring lease on Terms to be agreed.
- Net internal area about 2,329 sq ft with 12 car parking spaces (1 per 194 sq ft of net internal area)
- Possession 29 September 2022
- Villages and towns near to West End include: Woking, Guildford, Camberley, Bracknell, Lightwater, Bagshot, Bisley, Brookwood, Knaphill, Windlesham, Chobham, Sunningdale, Frimley and Ascot.
- Net internal area about 4,676 sq ft
- 24 car parking spaces (1 per 194 sq ft of net internal area)
- Possession 29 September 2022.
A 2 storey air-conditioned building with a full height top lit atrium.
Refurbished and provided with demountable quality partitions which can be removed or relocated to suit an occupiers requirements.
A tenant of the entire floor of 2,329 sq ft is required.
The offices were rebuilt in 2000, so the specification is modern and includes:
- Net internal area about 2,329 sq. ft.
- 12 parking spaces (1 per 194 sq. ft. of net internal area)
- Category 5 wiring, fully addressed from floor boxes to patch panel
- Choice of BT or Virgin Media telecoms; both are wired into the building
- Contemporary male and female toilets on each floor
- Gas central heating to thermostatically controlled radiators
- Part full-access raised floors (clear void 125mm); elsewhere trunking, enabling underfloor networking and power
- Under floor buzz bars providing electrical feed to easily movable floor boxes, also fitted with voice/data wiring from patch panel
- Totally secure server room with lockable data cabinet for tenant's use. Located in an independently air conditioned room in the attic which is secured by CCTV and access control
- Double-glazed casement windows
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED light fittings
- Sophisticated security system with access control of principal doors; linked to a central monitoring station 24/7 by both land and wireless
- One of the most generous car parking ratios anywhere, (approx. 1: 194 sq. ft.), and protected by security gates operated by access control.
- Landscaped site on the A322 Bracknell to Guildford Road.
- 2.2 miles south of Junction 3 of the M3 Motorway.
- M25, just 7.25 miles further away.
- Woking Station is 5.3 miles away and from there trains to Waterloo take from 26 minutes journey time.
- Brookwood Station is just 3.2 miles away and from there trains are available into Waterloo, with journey times from just 35 minutes.
- Central London only 33 miles.
- Next to The Inn West End which provides boutique AA 4 Star accommodation alongside award-winning destination restaurant and local pub.
The building and its large car parking facility is located central to the major towns of Woking, Guildford and Camberley with Heathrow and Gatwick airports both being reachable in around 30 to 50 minutes. There is also great access to London, making this a prime location for many types of business, especially those with on-site parking needs where town/city locations would be prohibitively expensive.
First Floor net internal area of 2,329 sq ft TO LET
These diagrams have been produced to the following specifications:
- Internal measurements only are taken and measurements in each room are within +/- 3 inches. This floorplan is for visual representation only and all measurements should be checked before any decisions are made upon them. Windows are measured internally. Do not scale.
- Toilets, showers etc. are visuals only as style and shape may differ to actual fitment.
- Full repairing and insuring lease (by way of a service charge) for a term to be agreed at a commencing rental of £65,000 p.a. exclusive
Current Use Classes
The current Use Classes were last updated on 1st September 2020:
Class E - Commercial, Business and Service
In 11 parts, Class E more broadly covers uses previously defined in the revoked Classes A1/2/3, B1, D1(a-b) and ‘indoor sport’ from D2(e):
E(a) Display or retail sale of goods, other than hot food
E(b) Sale of food and drink for consumption (mostly) on the premises
E(c) Provision of:
E(c)(i) Financial services,
E(c)(ii) Professional services (other than health or medical services), or
E(c)(iii) Other appropriate services in a commercial, business or service locality
E(d) Indoor sport, recreation or fitness (not involving motorised vehicles or firearms or use as a swimming pool or skating rink,)
E(e) Provision of medical or health services (except the use of premises attached to the residence of the consultant or practitioner)
E(f) Creche, day nursery or day centre (not including a residential use)
E(g) Uses which can be carried out in a residential area without detriment to its amenity
E(g)(i) Offices to carry out any operational or administrative functions,
E(g)(ii) Research and development of products or processes
E(g)(iii) Industrial processes