Ground & First Floor 4,676 sq ft with 24 parking spaces
Modern commercial building for rent in West End, Surrey—close to the M3, A3 and M25. Generous parking in a security–gated development.
- 2.2 miles south of J3 of the M3 Motorway
- 21 miles from Heathrow (via Motorway)
- Security gated, generously sized car park
- Quality space 4,676 sq.ft.
- Available September 2022
- Security system connected to monitoring station.
A 2-storey Air-Conditioned Building with Full Height Top Lit Atrium.
- Net internal area about 4,767 sq. ft. with 24 parking spaces (1 per 194 sq. ft. of net internal area)
- Air-conditioned all new plant installed January 2017 — Category 5 wiring, fully addressed from floor boxes to patch panel
- Choice of BT or Virgin Media telecoms; both are wired into the building
- Contemporary male and female toilets on each floor
- Gas central heating to thermostatically controlled radiators
- Full-access raised floors (clear void 125mm); elsewhere trunking, enabling underfloor networking and power
- Underfloor buzz bars providing electrical feed to easily movable floor boxes, also fitted with voice/data wiring from patch panel
- Totally secure server room with lockable data cabinet for tenants use. Located in an independently air-conditioned room in the attic which is secured by CCTV and access control.
- Double-glazed casement windows
- Suspended ceilings with recessed LED light fittings
- Sophisticated security system with access control of principal doors; linked to a central monitoring station 24/7 by both landline and wireless
- One of the most generous car parking ratios anywhere, (approx. 1: 195 sq. ft.), and protected by CCTV.
- Landscaped site on the A322 Bracknell to Guildford road.
- 2.2 miles south of Junction 3 of the M3 motorway.
- M25, just 7.25 miles further away.
- Woking Station is 5.3 miles away and from there it’s a 26 minutes train journey to Waterloo.
- Brookwood Station is just 3.2 miles away and from there it’s a 35 minute train journey to Waterloo.
- Central London is only 33 miles.
- London’s main International airports: Heathrow (16 miles) and Gatwick (38 miles) are within around 30 minutes and 45 minutes drive respectively.
- Next to The Inn at West End which provides boutique AA 4-star accommodation alongside award-winning destination restaurant and local pub. The Inn West End which provides boutique AA 4 Star accomodation alongside award-winning destination restaurant and local pub.
Ground Floor net internal area of 2,347 sq ft
First Floor net internal area of 2,329 sq ft
These diagrams have been produced to the following specifications:
- Internal measurements only are taken and measurements in each room are within +/- 3 inches. This floorplan is for visual representation only and all measurements should be checked before any decisions are made upon them. Windows are measured internally. Do not scale.
- Toilets, showers etc. are visuals only as style and shape may differ to actual fitment.
Full repairing and insuring lease (by way of a service charge) for a term to be agreed at a commencing rental of £131,000 p.a. exclusive.
Consideration will be given to the sale of the Freehold but only as a whole – Dorna House One and Dorna House Two. Will not sell the buildings separately. OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £2.1m.
AT PRESENT THE BUILDING IS ASSESSED FOR business rates as follows
- FIRST FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
These figures are believed to be correct but please make your own enquiries and ensure the calculations accord with the circumstances of your business.
Current Use Classes
The current Use Classes were last updated on 1st September 2020:
Class E - Commercial, Business and Service
In 11 parts, Class E more broadly covers uses previously defined in the revoked Classes A1/2/3, B1, D1(a-b) and ‘indoor sport’ from D2(e):
E(a) Display or retail sale of goods, other than hot food
E(b) Sale of food and drink for consumption (mostly) on the premises
E(c) Provision of:
E(c)(i) Financial services,
E(c)(ii) Professional services (other than health or medical services), or
E(c)(iii) Other appropriate services in a commercial, business or service locality
E(d) Indoor sport, recreation or fitness (not involving motorised vehicles or firearms or use as a swimming pool or skating rink,)
E(e) Provision of medical or health services (except the use of premises attached to the residence of the consultant or practitioner)
E(f) Creche, day nursery or day centre (not including a residential use)
E(g) Uses which can be carried out in a residential area without detriment to its amenity
E(g)(i) Offices to carry out any operational or administrative functions,
E(g)(ii) Research and development of products or processes
E(g)(iii) Industrial processes